Working from home, our client has an exciting and new opportunity for an experienced UX/UI designer to join their friendly team. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process and always focused on the needs of the customer.
You can work from home full time, or use the offices in Loughborough if you prefer. Candidates looking for a home-based role can be based anywhere in the UK. Why not join this growing technology company to help them design their cutting-edge web platform and mobile app?
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wire framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building prototypes using tools such as Balsamiq, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with Issue Tracking software such as YouTrack or Jira.
- Good standard of written & oral communication skills.
- Can-do attitude with a desire to improve and shape our product interface within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage workload, prioritise tasks and participate in the development team meetings.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Design product UX/UI maintaining usability principles.
- Optimise existing user interface designs.
- Create and showcase intuitive user journeys, storyboards, UI mock-ups and prototypes in collaboration with our product manager.
- Ensure our product meets accessibility and responsiveness requirements.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and help resolve UX problems.
- Conduct user research
- Devise and document product style standards
If you have the skills, experience, and drive to join this fun, vibrant and energetic company as a UX/UI designer, then please apply now as we would love to hear from you. To £35,000 + benefits including pension, home working, and flexible working hours.