IT Support Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for a technical support engineer to work for a successful and thriving business within the clean energy sector.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and personable IT Support Engineer to carry out technical support and project duties in our Stockport office. The successful candidate will be based in Stockport (with hybrid working based on departmental workload), but there may be occasional travel, so a car and full driving license are required. This is a varied and exciting role in a rapidly growing business, with the opportunity to work with a wide variety of systems and technologies.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the below technologies (although this is not essential as training will be provided):
- Microsoft Windows 10 / Microsoft Windows Server 2016 – 2019
- Office 365 (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams etc)
- Cisco Meraki Routers / Firewalls / Switches
- Virtualization (Hyper V, Google Cloud)
- Endpoint protection and configuration
- Microsoft Azure / SharePoint
- VOIP and Telephony Solutions
- SQL Server – SSRS
- Active Directory / Group Policy
- PC / Laptop / Mobile configuration and deployment
- Ticketing systems / ticket management
- Assisting OOH as required
- Cyber Security (phishing campaigns, device pathing, security monitoring)
This role is with a fast-growing business in the clean energy sector. They can offer this person a great career path and access to learning and personal development, and interesting IT project work.
- Private medical insurance
- Hybrid working depending on departmental workload
- Company pension plan
Salary: To £25,000 + quarterly profit share (can be worth £2,000 – £3,000 annually).
Working hours – Full time 37.5 hours per week