SQL Server Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for a SQL Server developer to join our client’s team. This person will be working at the Coventry offices 3 days per week, with 2 days working from home. The ideal candidate will have full stack development experience including SSRS, SSIS and T-SQL.
Your time will be spent, working on development projects, supporting technical enquiries from our service desk and proactive DBA activities to keep the platforms running smoothly.
The position offers a great opportunity to develop quickly within the business. We believe in empowering our team to look after their assignments cradle to grave, which gives exposure to more than just development, you will talk to the stakeholders about their requirements, support testing and UAT activities and deploy your work into production.
About the role
It’s a busy environment where requirements change daily, and we would be looking for someone who is excited by the fast pace. Logical problem solving is a key attribute along with the confidence to ask questions when required. Attention to detail is key.
• T-SQL development
• Report development in SSRS
• ETL development using SSIS
• Following development processes including keeping source control updated
• Experience of integration tools
• Writing APIs
• Supporting system testing and resolving defects
• Putting together test documentation
• Resolving support incidents
• Keep up-to-date on the latest technologies
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
• A methodical and logical approach to problem solving
• The ability to work successfully within a team
• Good interpersonal skills to interact with the rest of the team
To £40,000 + benefits. Monday to Friday. Hybrid role with 2 days per week working from home (although you can be fully office based if you prefer). Interested? Send your CV now!