Software developer C# .Net
As a developer in our client’s team you will work closely with our Product Managers and Technical Leads to ensure we are providing the highest quality product to our customers and end users. They offer working from home and flexible start/finish times (aligned to core hours).
Our client offers a competitive salary, eligibility for bonus scheme and a range of benefits including pension, cycle to work scheme, flexible working, life assurance, income protection, employee assistance programme and cash health plan.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years commercial software development experience.
- Experience of working in an Agile project environment. Confident in contributing to daily stand-ups, refinement and retrospective meetings.
- Strong analytical skills needed to understand the product requirements and translate into designs and solutions.
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration environments/processes
- Experience developing applications using TDD or BDD e.g. NUnit, specflow
- .NET development, including ASP.Net Web API, C#, Entity Framework, SignalR
- Angular development, including HTML and CSS, Typescript and JS
- A thorough understanding of SOLID design principles
- Experience designing and developing relational databases
There will be occasional travel to the Burton on Trent offices for project kick off days, product release days – of course, if you prefer to be office based, and live in the local area, you can use the offices if you prefer, and there is free parking on site.
Interested? Send your CV now!