Our client has an exciting career opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst to work for a thriving business in Nottingham City Centre. This person will be based in the office with some flexibility to work from home a couple of times a week once established in the role.
This is a great opportunity to further your technical skills – good customer service is of the utmost importance and also communication skills.
• Knowledge of PC hardware, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Teams.
• Advantageous to have knowledge of networking, Active Directory account management, Microsoft Azure.
• Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Time management skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies.
About the role
• This person will be working within a team, dealing with incoming service requests and incidents in a professional, courteous manner via telephone, email and ITSM software.
• Accurate logging of service requests and incidents, categorising and prioritising them in line with team procedures.
• Taking ownership of service requests and incidents, managing them in a logical and methodical manner.
• Conducting full and thorough diagnostics with end users to enable incident resolution at first point of contact where possible.
• Ensuring all incidents and service requests are progressed & cleared within SLA, escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate.
• Managing service requests and incidents through their entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution, proactively keeping stakeholders informed of progress.
• Identification and reporting of significant or recurring problems to the second line support team.
• Proactive refinement of the internal team knowledgebase to enable the continuous improvement of service.
• Provision and deployment of desktop hardware to end users.
• Onboard new users and provision of application training where appropriate
This person will be working for a highly supportive employer and will be encouraged and supported as they further their technical skills within the role. To £21,000 + excellent benefits and career path. Interested? Send your CV now!