Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Are you a technical wizard and problem solver looking to be part of an exciting company focussing on consumer brand connectivity?
With recent expansion, Our client is looking for an enthusiastic technical individual with proven software testing skills, ideally with experience in SAAS software, and mobile and desktop apps.
If you have the skills, experience, and drive to join our fun, vibrant and energetic product team as a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, then we would love to hear from you.
- Ensure that each release of our product meets high standards of functionality, performance, security, and usability.
- Happy path, exploratory, smoke and regression testing.
- Develop and maintain test management suite and test plans for both existing functionality and new features.
- Test each release of our products (web portal, native iOS and Android apps)
- Identify, document and escalate defects/bugs in an actionable and reproducible way.
- Develop and maintain a test automation framework.
- Act as a point of contact between 3rd line support and development team to help triage and reproduce customer issues.
- Provide feedback on the general usability and quality of our new features to our product manager and development teams.
- Take ownership for improving our approach to product testing.
Skills & Experience Required
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience within an agile software development company.
- Experience developing and maintaining automation test frameworks.
- Experience using Postman and API testing.
- Experience performing smoke, regression and exploratory testing.
- Experience testing web-based products, and mobile device products (Android, iOS apps).
- Reviewing and verifying functional and system requirements to ensure project deliverables pass QA criteria; providing work estimates for testing activities.
- Identifying the appropriate data for testing and working on data conditioning needs.
- Ability to work cross-discipline and communicate problems with non-technical staff.
- Self-motivated & organised, with the ability to estimate work complexity and time.
- Documenting and prioritising defects and bugs, and working with the team to resolve issues.
- Experience with Jira or similar test management system.
- Fluent in English, with excellent standard of oral and written communication skills.
- Can-do attitude with a desire to improve and shape our product testing.
- Able to manage workload and prioritise tasks within a fast-paced environment.
Interested? Send your CV now!
To £43,000 + benefits, fully remote or you can use the London offices.