We have an exciting home based opportunity for a Senior .Net Software developer (C#) to join an enthusiastic team working remotely. This role involves new development rather than maintenance and it’s a great opportunity to further your skills in a flexible working environment.
This is a key role within the business and this person will be taking responsibility for some high profile projects relating to the core architecture of the product & microservices. You will be working for an impressive organisation whose product is used in almost every country – they have over 1 million users in their database and had over 50million logins last year, and no unplanned downtime!
Our client is an innovative software house, who are well funded and have aggressive growth plans, looking to double in size over the next 12 months. They have exciting projects on the horizon and are looking for passionate, technically driven individuals to help them expand their product.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled, enthusiastic .Net Developer with proven software development skills, looking to join a team of talented developers, all masters of their craft, developing multiple products.
Skills & Experience Required
• Minimum 4 years’ experience with .Net development in C#.
• Development experience with Linux, Amazon AWS, and Windows.
• Experience with AWS services such as EC2, Lambda, Postgres Aurora, ElastiCache, API Gateway.
• Experience with Issue Tracking software such as YouTrack or Jira.
• Experience using Git version control.
• Good standard of written & oral communication skills.
• Can-do attitude with a desire to improve products within a fast-paced environment.
• Able to manage workload, prioritise tasks and participate in the development team meetings.
• Develop both new functionality and enhancements to new and existing projects.
• Identify, debug, and help resolve issues reported by customers and QA team.
• Write robust, maintainable code in line with our coding standards.
• Develop highly available, secure, scalable solutions using cloud-based technologies.
• Ensure product meets accessibility, compatibility, and responsiveness requirements.
• Work closely with the Development and Product Managers to shape solutions to meet customer requirements.
• Work with the wider development team to build and maintain products.
If you have the skills, experience, and drive to join a fun, vibrant and energetic company as a .Net Developer, then send your CV now! £45,000 – £65,000 depending on experience + contributory pension, perkbox, 25 days holiday. Fully home based.