JOB VACANCY- SAP PI/ABAP Consultant
Job Title: SAP PI/ABAP Consultant
Reports to: SAP Development Team Leader
Location: Headquarters, Rocester, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire – office based
Description: The requirement calls for a self motivated, experienced SAP PI developer with a strong ABAP background to become part of the JCB SAP Development Team.
- To support the existing PI solution, including support, system administration and monitoring.
- To develop new solutions using both SAP PI and SAP ABAP.
- To assist functional areas in proposing solutions to new business requirements.
- To provide technical resource to resolve SAP queries.
- Driving continuous improvements through SAP (delivering SAP projects and enhancements)
- In depth SAP expertise either in a SAP support or SAP project environment.
- Experience on SAP template rollouts and methodologies.
- Experience of working for an International Company with a Global SAP multi-country environment would be an advantage, preferably within the manufacturing or automotive industry.
Key Experience/Specific skills:
- Minimum of 5 years total SAP development experience consisting of: o At least 2 years SAP ABAP experience and o At least 3 years SAP PI experience
- Core competency in PI development
- Able to complete development projects to a high standard to include, building of developments, writing technical specifications testing, training and go-live support.
- You’ll be up to speed with a variety of technologies such as S/4HANA, HTML5, Fiori, Java, .Net, REACT, Embedded analytics
- Experience with the latest version of SAP technologies such as CPI, BTP, CIG Commerce Cloud, CPQ
- We are embarking on an exciting SAP journey for our new Sales System and will be introducing S/4 Hana to our existing SAP Landscape; this will be an ideal time for the right candidate to get on-board and learn new skills including CPI, BTP, CIG, Commerce Cloud and CPQ to name a few
- We are currently rolling out our Manufacturing Template to our existing factories this involves the introduction of several bespoke applications that have been written in React, using SAP as the back end; again, if the right candidate has an interest in this area there are opportunities to increase your skillset.
Up to £60k + up to £8k relocation package. Medical insurance and dental care schemes, plus access to healthy living centre. Company pension and 33 days’ annual leave (incl BH). Basic working week is 39 hours (8 hours, Monday-Thursday, and 7 hours on a Friday). Candidates will need to relocate to the North Staffordshire area or be no more than one hour’s drive away.