PHP Software Developer
Working from home, this is an exciting PHP Developer position with a thriving company with well funded and aggressive growth plans. They have exciting projects on the horizon and are looking for passionate, technically driven individuals to help them expand their software product.
This is a fully remote, home based role.
Our ideal candidate will be a skilled, enthusiastic Software Developer with proven software development skills, looking to join a team of talented developers, all masters of their craft, developing multiple products.
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience building web platforms with modern PHP.
- Development experience with Linux, Amazon AWS, and Windows.
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, ECS, Docker Containers, Lambda, Postgres Aurora, ElastiCache, API Gateway.
- Experience with Issue Tracking software such as YouTrack or Jira.
- Experience using Git version control.
- Good standard of written & oral communication skills.
- Can-do attitude with a desire to improve our products within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage workload, prioritise tasks and participate in the development team meetings.
- Develop both new functionality and enhancements to new and existing projects.
- Identify, debug, and help resolve issues reported by customers and our QA team.
- Write robust, maintainable code in line with our coding standards.
- Develop highly available, secure, scalable solutions using cloud-based technologies.
- Ensure our product meets accessibility, compatibility, and responsiveness requirements.
- Work closely with the Development and Product Managers to shape solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Work with the wider development team to build and maintain our products.
If you have the skills, experience, and drive to join this fun, vibrant and energetic company as a Software Developer, then send your CV now!