Our client is a successful growing business in Burton on Trent, that is currently looking to recruit a Full Stack PHP Web Developer. They are flexible for home working but ideally you will be based within commuting distance of Burton on Trent in order to attend meetings at the offices. The successful candidate will be a capable PHP developer who can work in a fast-paced environment and engage with other departments throughout the business.
- Full stack web development
- Modern PHP (7 and 8) using OOP
- Laravel back end (ideally)
- js front end (ideally)
- Linux servers
- Experience with relational databases and ORM models
- Experience with CI / deployment
- Experience with source code management / version control
- Experience managing and creating integrations with third parties
- Laravel (Backend)
- js (Frontend)
- MySQL (DB)
- Git (SCM)
- NGiNX (Server)
- Ubuntu (Server)
- Jenkins (CI)
- Troubleshooting and maintaining Linux servers
Strong organizational and communication skills are essential. The ability to manage and priorities multiple and competing requests. Be able to interact across departments to ensure IT development needs are being met and understood. Able to work to deadlines.
This is a hybrid role – you will need to be able to commute to Burton on Trent, although you can work from home 3-4 days per week if you want to, after an initial period of learning the ropes at the offices. A salary of £27,500 – £32,500 is on offer. It’s a 35 hour week (Mon- Fri, 9am -5pm with an hour for lunch). There is some flexibility on this available if you require a slightly different arrangement. Free parking is available at the offices.
Interested? Send your CV now!