We are working with a world leading innovator in computer graphics, video capture and digital display technology, who has an exciting opportunity for a junior product manager. You don’t need to be a fully-fledged product manager yet, we are happy to consider candidates with a solid background in computing hardware, audio visual technologies and IP networking, who wants to take their career in the direction of product management.
With customers in over 100 countries and multiple industries, the junior product manager will be responsible for aggregation and structuring of market requirements on their products, helping to prioritise product requirements for different products, and developing the overall product roadmap. Our client will provide mentorship to ensure you develop the skills you require on the job.
Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to confidently build relationships with colleagues and customers important to the role.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outgoing individual with excellent communication skills to develop their marketing career in a profitable growing business within a dynamic organisation.
This role is based in Derby – you can work from home when possible but there will be a requirement to be at the offices on average 2-3 days per week, so you will need to live in the local area or be willing to relocate.
• Knowledge of IP Networking technology and its use, preferably in relation to AV systems.
• Good knowledge of PC hardware and AV systems and its use is highly desirable.
• Hardware and/or software engineering background or education.
• Good customer interaction skills & attention to detail.
• Developing details of required product and software feature specifications.
• Ownership of products through their entire lifecycle.
• Competitive analysis, and competitive positioning of products.
• Delivery of Product and Roadmap presentations to customers and key stake holders.
• Support sales and pre-sales in ongoing activities.
• Support development of product marketing literature.
• Support development of application notes and use cases for our products.
• Working with partner companies to enable sales of products in specific application areas.
• Provide general support in sales and marketing.
• Support for the delivery of trade shows/exhibitions around the world.
• 27 days holiday (plus 8 additional bank holidays)
• Flexible holiday scheme
• Flexitime policy between 7am-7pm
• Private Health care
• 5% Pension Contribution
• Annual bonus scheme (Typically pays 6%-8%)
• Employees are eligible for life assurance/death in service which provides a cover of three times gross salary after successful completion of probationary period.
• Cycle2Work scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
Interested? Send your CV now!