We are currently looking for a Junior Product Analyst to join our client’s Data and Information Services team. The job demands that you are logical, methodical and have problem solving abilities. Being proactive and self-motivated you will be able to able to work to strict deadlines.
You must be able to work well under pressure and respond quickly to requests for information. Good team working and communication skills are essential as well as the ability to be able to cooperate with different departments across the organisation.
Product Analysts have specialised areas of expertise, but must also have interchangeable skills, and shared knowledge to ensure full team coverage. This position offers excellent opportunity to continually improve your skills while sharing ideas with a team.
Although this is a junior role where you will be supported in developing your career, ideally you will have exposure to some of the following technologies:
- Relational databases
- MS SQL Server ideally SQL Server 2017+
- MS Dynamics 365
A key aspect of the role is to document functional solutions that meet the requirements and further responsible for producing and maintaining the Product documentation as required for the relevant markets and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with agile methodologies desirable
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good team player
- Understanding of business intelligence tools
- Strong analytical abilities. Ideally you will have a systems or financial background. And will have experience of high-volume enterprise financial data.
- Experience with the Microsoft SQL BI stack (SSRS, SSAS) is desirable, but not essential
- Proficient in the concept of business reporting and as such can demonstrate proven ability and analysis skills and will be comfortable working with any BI tools with the appropriate training.
- You will have had some exposure to Business Intelligence applications and have a good knowledge of Microsoft office products, particularly MS Excel.
- Ability to write basic SQL to query data bases would also be desirable for this position
If this sounds of interest, please send your CV! £25,000 to £32,000 depending on experience, plus benefits, and a clear career path into a product analyst role. You can be home based, or alternatively you can use the Burton on Trent offices as required. There is a great career path on offer within this business.