We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic IT Technician to join our client’s on site team in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Extensive training and development is on offer, along with competitive salary and advancement opportunities. Our client runs two sites in the Annesley and Mansfield area and the role will work across both of these, so you will need a driving licence and your own transport. Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 1pm.
This is a great career opportunity, there are opportunities to learn and develop your skills and to move into other technical and IT roles within the business such as project management, data science, or specialising in particular technologies.
Some commercial IT experience would be useful but we are open to considering candidates with IT qualifications, an apprenticeship, or a degree, who is looking for their first role.
- Windows operating systems and update deployment using SCCM
- Microsoft active directory and group policy
- ERP Account Management
- Hyper-V virtual servers
- Mobile Device Management (Intune)
- Windows, iOS and Android devices
- Enterprise wireless and VOIP systems
- Microsoft 365 software
- Enterprise anti-virus and endpoint protection
- Data backup and recovery systems
- Print management and accounting systems (e.g. Papercut)
- IT Helpdesk Management System
- Willingness to learn and adaptability are key above formal training.
- Appropriate training in and knowledge of IT network systems, IT software and hardware.
- Suitable experience of the application of IT systems in a manufacturing environment (Preferred).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Driving license and access to own vehicle.
To £28,000 + benefits
Interested? Send your CV now!