We have an exciting opportunity for an Insight Analyst to join our client’s team – this is a hybrid role with 1-2 days in Burton on Trent per week. If you have a strong academic background in Mathematics/Statistics or similar, this could be the role for you. The Insight and analyst team provides insight to various areas of the business which has operations in a number of different territories all over the world. If you are passionate and proactive about driving business decisions through meaningful analysis this is the perfect opportunity to take the next step to develop your career.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Work as part of the Insight team, to develop an understanding across a number of different markets.
- Liaise with Stakeholders both internally and externally to develop future plans for delivery of Insight, analytics and reporting
- Be passionate about driving effectiveness and best practises to improve and streamline the ways of working
- Provide accurate analysis and insight to the agreed timescales Delivery meaningful reporting, analysis and insight to help the business make informed decisions
- Work with the team and management to consolidate analysis into data driven actionable insights which can then be presented to key stakeholders
- Develop a strong and consultative relationship with market, product & content teams.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong academic background with a degree in Mathematics / Statistics or similar
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience of MS Office Suite with strong Excel Skills are essential
- Ability to translate data into clear analysis
- Experience of working on analytical projects
- Experience with forecasting, trending, indexing and profiling
- Any knowledge of SQL or Power BI is also hugely beneficial
- Any experience working with customer loyalty campaigns again beneficial
You will need to live within commuting distance to Burton on Trent for occasional trips to the office (approx. once or twice a week usually). There is free parking on site. This is a great opportunity to begin your career as an analyst in a fast paced, exciting environment offering lots of opportunities for growth and personal development. £28,000 – £32,000 per annum, plus benefits.
Interested? Send your CV now!