We have an exciting opportunity for a hardware engineer with a world leading innovator in computer graphics, based in Derby. Our client has customers in over 100 countries and diverse markets.
This person will be a key member of the hardware development team responsible for taking complex, high speed designs from concept through to production.
This is an opportunity to get hands-on design work in a company that is driven by innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Extensive knowledge of high-speed digital design and the associated support circuitry
Experience working with Xilinx and Intel FPGAs and SOCs
Design and simulation of high-speed serial interfaces such as PCI Express
Analysis and debug of circuits using oscilloscopes and analysers
Comfortable working through the entire product lifecycle
Knowledge of video standards and graphics technologies
Experience using Mentor Graphics schematic capture and HyperLynx simulation tools
An interest in emerging trends in desktop computer technology
- 27 days holiday (plus 8 additional bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Flexitime policy between 7am-7pm
- Private Health care
- 5% Pension Contribution
- A annual bonus scheme (Typically pays 6%-8%)
- Employees are eligible for life assurance/death in service which provides a cover of three times gross salary after successful completion of probationary period.
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
There are opportunities to work from home but this is effectively an office based position, located in Derby, UK. To £55,000 + benefits. Interested? Send your CV now!