Continuous Improvement Analyst
The role of the Continuous Improvement Analyst will be to review, report on, and improve internal business processes. This individual will initially be working with the product team, but will act as an independent analyst that will work closely with various different departments, identifying, recommending and implementing business process improvements.
This is a hybrid role – you will be required to work at the Burton on Trent offices approx. 2 days per week.
About the role
- This person will work with various teams across the business, mapping and analysing current processes within various service functions, identifying and delivering business process improvements that are robust, that streamline activity, and that increase efficiency.
- They will work closely with both IT systems providers and in-house systems teams to document functional requirements and align processes and system set-up to maximise benefit to the business.
- They will develop and implement process controls, monitoring and optimisation.
- They will actively contribute to developing a positive culture of continuous improvement across the organisation.
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business, in order to map and assess current business processes and ways of working.
- Identifying opportunities to improve or redesign business processes
- Implementing, monitoring and reporting on improvements
- Developing process maps, flow diagrams, and related documentation for redesigned processes
- Documenting requirements to enable creation of IT functional specifications
- Developing training materials and supporting users through change
- Establishing a toolkit to enable continuous improvement throughout the business
- Maintaining and developing positive relationships with stakeholders to enable buy-in and build trust.
Skills In addition to having experience in a similar role that is focused on business process improvements (such as business analyst, change analyst, product analyst), some experience of the following would be highly advantageous:
- Dynamics (finance tools)
- Focused on people, processes and business systems
- Experience of working with different business teams and functions
- Analytical approach and mindset
- Excellent documentation skills
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently and in a consultative way
- Capable of driving change