Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Coventry in a role that is focused on people and improving business processes. This person will be responsible for assisting with the implementation and support of changes to business information systems across multiple departments and providing solutions that help achieve business goals.
• An experienced BA with project experience and internal business change
• BCS (ISEB), IQBBA, or PMI certification in Business Analysis would be useful
• Experience within a Retail environment – highly advantageous
• Proven experience of full project lifecycle from initiation to successful completion
• Experience in both traditional (waterfall) and Agile project delivery.
• Proven experience of using structured business analysis methodologies and tools such as and Microsoft Visio and Excel. Power BI would be useful also.
• Proven experience in dealing with customers/users and establishing long term client relationships demonstrating the use of excellent inter-personal skills
• Experience within projects requiring substantial internal business process change
• Proven experience of working in a user environment involved in the introduction and use of IT systems
• Work with members of the business and project teams to define project scope, goals and deliverables, tasks and required resources
• Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business
• Mapping ‘As-Is’ business processes and validating them back to stakeholders
• Understanding capabilities of new and existing software and systems and identifying opportunities for business process improvement
• Devising to-be business processes and validating them with business stakeholders
• Take responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of small projects and delivery ownership
• Manage own activities against defined objectives, budget, and timescales
• Assisting in the creation of project schedule and timeline, tracking deliverables against this
• Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
• Ensure that the appropriate analytical tools, techniques, standards, and processes being used by the project are up to date and meet organisational requirements
• Co-ordinating UAT
The business is going through a period of exciting changes and this person will have a chance to make a real impact. To £45,000. There is some travel required within the West Midlands so a driving licence is required. Office-based in Coventry with two days working from home per week. Interested? Send your CV now!