Our client is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their team due to growth. This person will need to have at least 2 years of experience in a BA role and ideally some experience within the electricity sector.
Abilities and skills:
- You will need to be self-motivated and able to work in isolation or as a part of a
- Proven capability to analyse, document and validate solutions within a commercial
- Very strong knowledge of software packages with the ability to become a subject matter expert in the package
- An understanding of the energy sector – specifically
- A solid understanding of data and how this may impact processes and business
- Experience of testing & accepting solutions delivered by 3rd
- Strong operational understanding of IT solutions and standard approaches to analysis using
- Experienced in delivering and embedding
- Tenacious approach to delivering in complex and difficult
- Ability to adapt to different project requirements and ways of
- Ability to use the full Microsoft Productivity suite e., Office 365 including Visio.
- Desire and aptitude to grow with the
- Experience as a Systems/Business Analyst working in a young/start-up
- Specific experience working for a smaller B2B electricity
What you’ll bring to the team:
You will be a passionate proactive Business Analyst who will bring a can-do attitude to the team. You be very comfortable working on multiple projects each at different stages of their lifecycles.
You will be comfortable working alongside a Project Manager as well as independently when required.
You will be a team player, able to work with our other BAs to understand problems and work towards the correct “To Be” outcome.
You will bring proven experience to the role with a full understanding of UML, use cases, user stories and test- driven development within an Agile development environment.
This is a hybrid role – you’ll need to be willing to commute to Birmingham as needed. This is on average once a week, but occasionally you may be needed at the offices for several days in a row. Our client offers flexible working around core hours.
Benefits include 24 days holiday going up to 26, pension, healthcare, 5% bonus. Salary to £45,000.
Interested? Send your CV now!